Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Ripstik Visit the Skate Park

Yesterday night, I go Youtube and found out that most ripstik rider will go to a skate park to play, and I just play my ripstik at my house garden and corridor. So, I beg my dad to bring me to Putrajaya Challenge Park and dad say yes.
Today, I prepare all safety equipment for protecting head, knee and upper waist. We went there at about 8am.
When we arrive, we found out that a group of people were taking advertise there! But we didn't care, we play at the other side of the park, which is not steep. I fell down 2 times but I didn't hurt much. About 10am, when we want to go home, we watch how they take advertisement.
Yeah, a very fun day at the park.




( What is ripstik? Go to my Search Engine!)













No comments:

Post a Comment