Sunday, April 15, 2012

Drill Competition+Swimming Test+Free Dinner

Today, 1st Kuala Lumpur Boys Brigade Company have a Boys Brigade Drill Competition at Methodist Boy School Kuala Lumpur. We didn't participate because we are not that good. 6 teams participate this competition, 2 junior team, 4 senior team. Thier alignment is DAMN good, even our school scouts won't be so good as them.
About 5:00PM, our sir bring us to Chin Woo Swimming Pool to have our swimming test there to get a swimming badge. Here are the steps:
  1. Swim 400m any stroke and no time limit.( there is more than one choice actually)
  2. Trade water for 30 seconds( easy one) 
  3. Dive in the water for 15 meters( not difficult )
I finish it easily, some of my friends choose other choices in the first one: swim other strokes 100 meters with time limit. I've finish so I can get my swimming badge at boys brigade. Congratulations to me!
About 7:00PM, sir bring us to Petaling Street to have dinner. I have Spicy Soup Ban Mee. Others have Char Siew Fan. At first, sir told us to bring our own money, but sir said it's free at at last. Thanks Sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment